Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Miracle Drug :: Jobelyn

To my surprise and yours if you haven't already heard about this drug, it is produced in Nigeria. The discoverer of the drug Mr. Otunba Olajuwon Okubena started out as a school teacher and later became a chartered accountant. He retired and became a farmer, a full time farmer. According to him,he stumbled on this miracle drug which he proposed could manage HIV/AIDS. I'm sure at some point in time in your life you must have heard about the story of the Nigerian man that found the cure to aids and was rejected in Nigeria so he took his cure to the U.S and they actually listened to him. well, that story happens to be true. The drug was tested and proved fit to the International Congress on Military Medicine in Washington, of which there were 110 member countries. If Nigeria had listened to his claims about the drug being able to manage HIV/AIDS and at least tested the drug we wouldn't need to import Antiretroviral drugs (ARDs) that a lot of aids patients cannot even afford.
    It was interesting to read about the clinical research done in Nigerian universities on lab animals in order to analyze the drug. This miracle drug is an abstract of a tropical plant called Sorghum bicolor. A lot of us are familiar with this drug as herbal extracts from its leaves are used to treat a variety of diseases. The interesting part of it all is that even though this herbal drug has existed i really don't think anyone knew how exactly the drug works. Thank God Mr. Okubena decided to pay special attention to that part. He found that just the extract from the leaves prepared as a concoction cured or at least was enough to manage different disease conditions which to him was unbelievable,so he decided to investigate the drug. Along with his cohorts,he tested the drug on lab mice infected with Tripanosoma brucei, a bacteria that infects blood cells and causes other diseases in animals. When the animals were treated with the drug,they recovered within one week! amazing i tell you. They were finally able to launch the drug into the market in 1998. A lot of sickle cell patients  who used the drug happened to get their blood levels normalized and the frequency of their "crisis" decreased significantly.
    It was discovered that Jobelyn managed a lot of conditions besides sickle cell anemia. It was tested on patients with Diabetes with much success, arthritis with 90% success which i think is a very high rate and also on breast cancer patients with good success. Testing on HIV patients was also conducted at the Military hospital in Lagos. Sixty-four patients divided into three groups, those on only ARDs,those on ARDs and Jobelyn and those on only Jobelyn. The results of the tests were generally positive with CD4 cell counts rising in these patients but those with only Jobelyn had up to 60% increase as the highest increase. This was very surprising to me. From the results of the test,they managed to obtain audience with the International Congress on Military Medicines in the United states. Now the most interesting part of the discoveries made is that Jobelyn so far is the strongest natural antioxidant,even stronger than vitamin C! Antioxidants are life extending since they neutralise what is known as free radicals. Free radicals are harmful substances produced in the body as by products of oxygen utilisation and cause damage to the cells of the body.Antioxidants reduce the damage caused by these free radicals and thus propagate long life.
    Jobelyn is a very powerful drug, but as of now there is no proof that it will CURE HIV/AIDS but it will manage the disease well enough to have a healthy and normal lifestyle. A very promising drug we have here. It is presently in capsule form and it is not only for sick people, perfectly health people can take the drug as well.  This drug brings hope for a cure to one of the deadliest diseases known worldwide.
   

9 comments:

  1. Hello my name is Serge and I am a Cameroonian. I wish to know how to get the jobelyn drug?
    Also I want to know if it is suitable for a 3 year old child...

    I can be contacted on this email address mat_mxd@yahoo.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truly nature can heal it all. I can conveniently say this because I have walked down that road, I have been between the devil and the deep blue sea, I have seen the bad and the ugly in trying to get my life fixed not withstanding how many times I failed i was still determined to get healing because I was young and had dependants. Physicians told me to learn to leave with itching, pains and burnings and continue to take my pills even when they make me depressed. I decided to exploit more by stuffing the internet and researches behold i read a great testimonies of Dr. White DRWHITETHEHIVHEALER@GMAIL.COM Published by a sincere survival on national daily. Being a herbalist with a big heart the man I will always call dad and savior, we discussed and he vowed to saved me provided I tell others about him after which he sent me the cure through courier to be used twice daily for 2weeks. My only difficulty was one of the medicines was pretty bitter but Don’t just give up hopes now, keep faith, this man is anointed by the most high to help end your HERPES, other VIRUSES and BACTERIAL infections. Email him today or Watsapp +2349091844595 and thank heaven thereafter. Go through the tunnel it promises to give light at the end. For further guidance write me on (phynmarcel15@gmail.com)

      Delete
    2. Should you honestly desire to be free from the chains of sicknesses, call or write Doctor white now on >: OO2349091844595 and email:- drwhitethehivhealer@gmail.com , I’m Aldrich Rexton from Canada. How indebted I’m to this man called Doctor WHITE for being an instrument to cure me from HIV/AIDS and my youngest sister from HEPATITIS respectively. He was introduced to him by a Brazilian doctor who have also benefited from his herbal viral cure 6years ago. He said to me “Doctor White is gifted, a man of few words and trusted. Call him and you will be glad you did” such words from a highly rated medical doctor prompted me to write him immediately out of curiosity. I told him about my sister and he opted to cure me before my sister this to him was to prove himself. He advised me on things to abstain from during the period of treatment and also go for a laboratory confirmation test after a stipulated time. I took the herbal cure as he prescribed and went for the test right there in the laboratory was my first day to have tears of joy and instantly i requested to purchase hepatitis cure for my kid sister which we tracked online and received in few days for this she takes me as her Idol after she’s cured, our joy is restored. I urged you to keep these contacts as life saving once being it herpes, Cancer, Depression or Diabetes. Save a life today and this will always bring you joy.
      Thanks, Aldrich Rexton

      Delete
  2. Hello everyone I'm Neal Davidson from Georgia United States, I want to use this opportunity to thank this great doctor. Dr.banlogun HIV medicine is a good remedy for HIV
    I was a carrier of HIV and I saw a testimony on how Dr.banlogun cured HIV disease
    I decided to contact, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for
    solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now
    everything is fine, I'm cured by banlogun herbal medicine, I'm very thankful
    to Dr. Banlogun reach him
    dr banlogunsolutionhome@gmail.com Or whatsapp him via +2349053287594
    DOCTOR banlogun CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    *HERPES virus
    *kidney
    *ASTHMA
    *DIABETES
    *EPILEPSY
    *CANCER
    *INFERTILITY
    *STAPHYLOCOCCUS.
    *ALS
    *HPV
    *HEPATITIS B
    He cure all diseases

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello.is there any positive feed back from using Jobelyn in stroke patients??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello.is there any positive feedback from using jobelyn in long time stoke patients?

    ReplyDelete

  5. THIS IS HOW I GOT CURED FROM HIV VIRUS!!!

    I am Success Afred .A. i was diagnosed of HIV Virus in 2017 and I have tried
    all I can to get cured but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health
    forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind
    of diseases including HIV virus, at first i doubted if it was real but
    decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbalist via his email and
    he prepared a HIV herbal cure and sent it to me via fed-ex delivery
    company service, when i received this herbal cure, he gave me step by
    directions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was
    totally cured of this deadly disease within 14
    days of usage, I am now free from the deadly disease called HIV virus, all
    thanks to Dr Uduka. Contact this great herbal spell caster via his email:
    [drudukaspiritualtemple@gmail.com] or whatsapp
    him on +2349067340424

    Dr.Uduka cure all kinds of sickness or diseases such as:

    1. HERPES VIRUS
    2. LASSA FEVER
    3. GONORRHEA
    4. HIV/AIDS
    5. LOW SPERM COUNT
    6. MENOPAUSE DISEASE
    7. EPILEPSY
    8. Hypertension
    9. CANCER
    10. Kidney problems
    11. PREGNANCY PROBLEM
    12. SHORT SIGHTEDNESS PROBLEM
    14. Male menopause
    15. Menopause – male
    16. Menopause – peri
    17. Menstruation problems
    18. Mercury Poisoning
    19. Migraine
    20. Miscarriage
    21. Stroke etc

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

    Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called dr imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in 2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i recieved through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email--- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
    This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have herbal cure for COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITICS A, B. DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC PANCERATIC, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, COUGH, ULCER, ARTHRITIS, LEUKEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.

    ReplyDelete